Three Performances Only to Celebrate the 4th!
Direct from Branson, Alice Faye returns with her much-loved tribute to the great ladies of Country Music.
If you were lucky enough to catch Sweet Dreams of Patsy in March then you know how amazing this show is! Close your eyes, sit back and enjoy all your favorite songs from one of the pioneers of modern Country Music. Interspersed with her amazing song renditions, Alice will give you real insight into the life and heart of Patsy Cline. In her too-short life of just 30 years, Patsy found fans around the world and carved out a special niche for women in what had been a conservative male-dominated world of performers. She paved the way for all the women who followed- Loretta Lynn, Dolly Parton, Reba McIntyre and Tammy Wynette and Sweet Dreams of Patsy will feature a few selections from this group as well.
We’re bringing Alice Faye back to Hannibal to help us celebrate the 4th with three performances at Bluff City Theater.
Friday July 3rd at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday July 4th at 4 p.m.
Saturday July 4th at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be available at the door.
Social Distancing Restrictions Apply:
- The lobby area is closed-only outside waiting will be permitted.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the venue.
- Audience size is restricted to 45% capacity (40 seats) per performance.
- Facial coverings are encouraged. We will have some disposable face masks available at the venue.
- Our cleaning staff will be sanitizing all surfaces, seats and washrooms before each performance.
Buy your tickets online today as this is certain to sell out if our last run is any indication.
212 Broadway in Historic Downtown Hannibal.
During CoVid 19 restrictions, the theater will open just 15 minutes before showtime.
All tickets must be reserved in advance. No sales at the door!